It might be a little awkward to discuss in detail but here are something you need to know. If you ever feel bad about the dark color of the skin around your intimate areas, sit back and relax because that is absolutely normal. The area around our anus tends to be manifold shades darker than the rest of the body. Are you unhappy with the way your body looks? Do you find it embarrassing when you are sharing some special and really intimate moments with your better half that the dark areas around your anus might leave a bad impact on them? This article will guide you through. Read on to find out.
Anal Bleaching – The Inception Of The Idea:
How often has it happened that you have watched porn and now you cannot stop craving for that perfect and even body tone? It is these adult pornographic videos which have popularized the trend of bleaching the area around the anus. Ever since porns have become easily available to the people, more and more people are willing to bleach their intimate areas. How to do it? Let’s have a look.
Visit A Spa Or DIY?
One of the biggest question of all times regarding anal bleaching is that whether one should seek professional help or opt for a DIY method? While many people prefer going to a cosmetic surgeon to help them with their anal bleaching, the others choose to help themselves rather than some stranger staring into their butthole. While visiting a professional will cost you a great deal of money, it is devoid of many risks which do it yourself method might involve. If you are planning to visit a professional, just to let you know that most of the spas charge up to 150 dollars for a single appointment and you have to book 6-7 such treatments to see the desired results. So, if budget and the privacy of your butthole aren’t that big an issue for you, then you should definitely choose to arrange a sitting with the professionals.
Also Read: V Tight Gel Reviews
Some people are very conscious about the budget. They are also doubtful about the efficiency, cleanliness and the training of the facilities offered in spas. Anal bleaching at home is a much convenient, inexpensive and much more private technique of lightening the skin tone around your butt. Not only this, but it also requires much lesser consumption of time as compared to a salon technique.
Guidelines For Harmless Anal Bleaching:
If you are doing it for the first time, you need to be extra conscious.
- Take special care of the area which is to be bleached: you first need to clean the area around the rectum and dry it thoroughly. Use an exfoliating scrub or a loofah to ensure the proper and thorough removal of the excess skin. However, beware of broken skin for you cannot apply any kind of bleaching cream on the broken skin.
- Gently apply the cream: Apply the bleach externally and keep rubbing until it is absorbed. To ensure thorough and even absorption, rub in a circular motion.
- Analyze and know when you should stop: You need to check constantly for side effects. Creams with natural ingredients are harmless, but those with chemical ingredients can often be harmful and dangerous to the extent that they can lead to cancer. Once you achieve the desired skin tone around your anus, stop using the cream.
Even if you are visiting a spa and getting the treatment done by the experts, make sure that you trust an authentic organization. Conduct thorough research about their services and check the reviews of those who have already availed their service.
Risks Involved In DIY Anal Bleaching:
A cost-effective and easy approach to bleach your intimate area, many people opts for the DIY method. However, this is quite a risky process. If you still want to go for a DIY process, you need to buy a skin bleaching serum which is suitable to be used at home or cream or peel which is available both online as well as over the counter. The products might contain ingredients like azelaic acid, Kojic acid, hydroquinone or such similar ingredients which can exfoliate the dead skin cells chemically which cause hyperpigmentation and darkening of the skin. This may sound easy, but you need to be aware of the aftermaths as well. Some of the chemicals which propel the skin tightening procedure like hydroquinone and Kojic acid are said to be carcinogenic. Also, improper application and handling of the product can cause it to get inside the rectum and gradually into the bloodstream.
The use of these products can cause severe disorders like burning, itching, and infection. Once you sense any of these, you need to ditch the product right away and soothe the area using petroleum jelly.
Here are some basic tips which you need to follow:
- Hydroquinone: It is one of the key ingredients of the bleaching creams which is carcinogenic in nature. Most of the products which have a notable percentage of hydroquinone have received lots of negative feedbacks. The intensity of the problem may range from something as minor as skin irritation to something as grave as incurable rashes.
- Try elsewhere before applying on your butthole: The skin in the area around your anus is much more sensitive and therefore, prone to greater damage. Make sure that you try the product in some other part of your body to ensure its safety. Testing is necessary before you slather the cream all over your private parts.
- Be realistic: The products may take some time to show the results. For people with a darker skin tone, be realistic! You cannot expect to have a bleached and shiny anus right after using the product for a week. Don’t settle for creams which contain harmful chemical ingredients to achieve quick results for that will cause you inconvenience in the long run.
Hope this article will help you choose the perfect method of bleaching your private parts. It’s time you get rid of your insecurities!